Partner, Product Development
Scott brings 20+ years of corporate and consulting experience from product conception and development to manufacture and distribution. He's led hundreds of products to a global marketplace. He's listed as inventor on over 100 patents with several more patents-pending, and specializes in consumer products including hand tools, power tools, soft sewn goods, and packaging design.
Worldwide industrial design and product development projects at home and abroad have won Scott numerous industry awards for innovative design and outstanding function. He specializes in knowledge of materials and processes, and specializes in observational research and innovative product development to capture market leadership with an eye toward environmental health.
Scott's two children have submitted his name for a Nobel Prize in Architecture after he designed and built their treehouse. It has wifi and a telescope. We're pretty certain that call is coming any day now.
Past Clients & Companies
- Innovations Design & Engineering Showcase Award, International Consumer Electronics Show 2007
- Innovations Design & Engineering Showcase Award, International Consumer Electronics Show 2005
- Appliance Design EID Excellence in Design Award, First Place 2005
- Society of Plastics Engineers, Plastics Consumer Design Product Award 2000
- National Housewares Manufacturing Association, Student Design Competition, Second Place 1995