Partner, Product Development
Scott brings 20+ years of corporate and consulting experience from product conception and development to manufacture and distribution. He's led hundreds of products to a global marketplace. He's listed as inventor on over 100 patents, and specializes in consumer products including hand tools, power tools, soft sewn goods, and packaging design.
Worldwide industrial design and product development projects at home and abroad have won Scott numerous industry awards for innovative design and outstanding function. He specializes in knowledge of materials and processes, and specializes in observational research and innovative product development to capture market leadership with an eye toward environmental friendliness.
Scott's two children have submitted his name for a Nobel Prize in Architecture after he designed and built their treehouse. It has wifi and a telescope. We're pretty certain that call is coming any day now.
Past Clients & Companies
- Listed inventor on 102 US and International Utility and Design patents.
- Awards; AIDF2017, CEA2005/2007, Castorama2006, AM2005, GoodDesign 2002, SPE2000, IHA1995
- Designed and championed zero-waste product packaging, a first for Stanley Black & Decker
- Well versed in VOC, disruptive innovation, lean processes & milestone process
- Experienced in rapid prototyping, hard-goods / soft-goods sourcing, tooling and manufacturing
- Innovation group cultivation & leadership